A sales development representative (SDR) is responsible for outbound sales prospecting for the Enterprise segment. Rather than trying to close deals, his/her work revolves around generating and qualifying new leads and moving them through the sales pipeline, until they’re ready to talk to the account executives/sales closers.
He/she has to validate and screen potential customers given by LDRs (Lead Development Representatives) who can benefit from our products. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs should have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads, understand key pain points, start new relationships, and set our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Role & Responsibilities
- Generate Sales Qualified Opportunities from various lead generating channels through LDRs, LinkedIn, Company Reports and profiles etc.,
- Design email campaigns (persona wise) to generate interest in the leads.
- Do discovery meetings to understand the pain points of the prospects.
- Do email/calls to the target audience to generate interest and fix demo appointments.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from an accredited University with relevant 0-2 years of sales experience.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills across a variety of channels (email, social media, phone, etc.)
- Should showcase a target-oriented approach toward his/her work.
- Possess a research-oriented approach to identifying opportunities.
- Prior automotive experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of internal and external customer service.
- Strong desire and ability to come up with innovative ideas.
- Ability to see problems as opportunities.
- Prior experience in using CRM is preferred but not mandatory.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying